Virtual Happy Hour
Laugh As You Learn Mixology
Swanky Bar Events’ Mastering Mixology virtual happy hours lets your guests “Laugh As They Learn” the basics of bartending and how to craft delicious cocktails from the safety and comfort of their home or office. But it’s so much more than an instructional manual; there are three rounds of “Think or Drink”, an interactive alcoholic trivia game, Dad-jokes aplenty and even a dance break to keep the audience energized and engaged!
Hosted by Master Mixologist Kevin M. Horton
Mastering Mixology is hosted by comedian and Master Mixologist KEVIN M. HORTON, owner of Swanky Bar Events based in Hollywood, California. Kevin was classically trained in Mixology by Hillstone Restaurant Group and added his patented ‘performance-element’ behind the bar at the infamous Barney’s Beanery in West Hollywood – where he DJ’d AND hosted their celebrity karaoke, all while mixing drinks for thousands of patrons per night. Kevin launched Swanky Bar Events in 2017 after hosting the star-studded Catalina Wine Mixer. SBE is now Southern California’s premiere bar catering company, providing cocktail programs for studio galas, fundraisers and celebrity private parties. As a comedian, Kevin performs standup comedy all over the world at clubs, on cruise ships, and while emceeing corporate conferences.
Digital Entertainment for Your Events
Swanky Bar Events offers premium digital entertainment for your guests, including Game Shows, Celebrity Happy Hours, Comedy Wine Tastings and Mastering Mixology virtual happy hours. Host Kevin M Horton is passionate about continuing to bring friends, family and coworkers together to laugh, learn and celebrate. Just because you make it yourself, doesn’t mean you can’t #MakeItSwanky!
Mastering Mixology Course Includes
- Personalized Cocktail Program (with up to three main cocktails and two ‘Make it Swanky’ modifications per drink)
- Personalized Shopping List with all the ingredients and materials needed to mix-along-with-Kevin
- Personalized Digital Drink Recipe Cards
- Digital Zoom Room complete with Hand-held Camera Operator, Room Moderator, and DJ
- Personalized Trivia Questions for three rounds of “Think or Drink”
- 60-minute HD interactive Cocktail & Comedy Course hosted by comedian / Master Mixologist Kevin M. Horton